After a busy few days of summer fun – a day at the beach with good friends, a visit with old work pals, a wedding, and a some time paddle-boating around the lake in Wisconsin, Monday has once again reared its ugly head. Fortunately, Monday means another Listicles with Stasha at The Good Life. This week she had the fabulously creative idea of setting out a list of random questions for us. Here goes…
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
“…several years what that would exactly mean. We only knew that, somewhat..” From Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Nope, though I did wear a hairnet when I worked on the bottling line at my dad’s company.
4. What do you think about the most?
The obvious top choice is my family, but a close or distant second (depending on the day) is my to-do list and upcoming plans. It’s an illness, I know. I’m not proud.
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
6. What was the last thing you bought?
A new iPhone cover.
7. Are you growing anything these days?
Green beans, snap peas, and a couple tomatoes. I am still amazed that my tiny garden is producing food.
8. What is under your bed?
Sometimes a sleeping dog or two, but nothing else.
9. What is most important in life?
Positive and meaningful relationships with family and friends. Calm quiet confidence. Inner peace and acceptance. Making a difference – however small – on the people and world around you.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?