12 responses

1. eltee
    June 5, 2012

A study in contrasts! We just always seem to be so anxious to define and box people up. Roll the windows down and crank the music out into the world!

• randomreflectionz
      June 5, 2012

Don’t we though!! You bet we’ll be rocking out with the windows down this summer.

2. parentinglicensehandbook
    June 5, 2012

A study in contrasts… We just always seem to find a way to label and box people up. Roll down the windows and crank that music out to the world!

3. Eric
    June 5, 2012

Very Funny. As long as you don’t steadily micro-swerve like my Mom did in our family truckster you should be okay. Think it finally got to my Dad as he upgraded to a SUV one day.

• randomreflectionz
      June 6, 2012

It does still feel a little like a bus to me, even though its smaller than our old SUV.

4. Lori
    June 5, 2012

Meh, I say turn up the tunes and get your kids rockin with you. I’ve never really saw the big deal about them either way. Of course that doesn’t hinder me from endlessly teasing my friends who have gotten them. (can’t wait to see yours at a future badger game?).

• randomreflectionz
      June 6, 2012

Can’t wait to bring it to a Badger tailgate! And, fortunately, Jackson is usually the one requesting to listen to Animal Collective. The tunes will be blasting!

5. Katherine
    June 6, 2012

Proud member of MVU (Minivans United). Zack doesn’t know it yet but these wheels will be his next year when he starts driving.

6. earleyml
    February 22, 2013

I too am in my early 30s and swore I’d never drive a minivan. Last year after our second child was born and traveling to family with a 50 lb dog, we decided that a minivan would give us the much needed room for these trips. I have to admit, I LOVE OUR MINIVAN!!! We purchased a semi-used Honday Odyssey as well and have great joy in driving it. Shortly after we purchased ours, 3 sets of friends from church purchased minivans as well so we all joke that part of the minivan club. It’s just so practical with growing families.